IEEE CCNC 2011 - Call for Panels
IEEE CONSUMER COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING CONFERENCE 2011
9-12 January 2011, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference - the 8th annual international conference - brings together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of consumer communications and networking. IEEE CCNC 2011, sponsored by IEEE Communications Society, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling technologies (such as middleware), and novel applications and services.
We invite you to submit panel proposals for IEEE CCNC's Technical Program in the following and related areas of consumer communications and networking:
* Wireless Networking for Consumer Electronics
* Personal Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
* Entertainment & Multimedia Networking
* Peer-to-Peer and Content Delivery and Its Business Models
* Emerging Applications & Pervasive Technologies
* Security for CE Communications
* 4G Networking and beyond
* Automotive Multimedia
* Home Networking / Power Line Communications;
* Next Generation IPTV
* Social Media, UGC and Personal Broadcasting
* Multiplayer Networked Games
* Delivery of HD, Scalable and 3D+ Media
* Distributed/Network Coding
* Standardization and Regulation Issues.
Each CCNC 2011 panel consists of a Panel Session Chair who moderates and controls the successful running of the panel, and 3-5 Panelists. Panelist should be well-established scientists/researchers in their specific field. To appreciate industry Panelist that normally will not participate in CCNC 2011 to join the panel discussion, a one-day free registration for the day of the panel will be provided for the Panelist. The Panelist is expected to secure other travel funding on his/her own.
Please provide the following information in the panel proposal:
1. Title of the Panel.
2. Description (about 200 words)
3. Organizer's bio
4. Bio of each panelist
More information on IEEE CCNC 2011 can be found by clicking here.
Panel proposal submission deadline: Oct. 15, 2010
Please submit the panel proposal to:
Jin Li, Microsoft Research email@example.com